Senior Environmental Consultant
Up to £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Do you want to work for an industry leader?
- Do you want a structured career with clear progression?
- Are you looking for a varied and rewarding job?
If you have answered yes to the above then why not consider a career with AEC.
You will be working as a Senior Asbestos Surveyor and Analyst to undertake surveys and airborne fiber monitoring and analysis within industrial, commercial and domestic properties. You will follow our UKAS quality standards and ensure you comply with current legislation whilst working in the field. Servicing clients across the region, you will also be expected to attend meetings, appraisals and training sessions in our Manchester Head Office.
- Undertake asbestos surveys on all types of building from domestic to commercial and industrials.
- Mentoring assistant asbestos surveyors
- Carry out 4 stage clearances and other airtest (backgrounds, leaks, personals, and reassurances), in locations throughout the UK and occasionally overseas.
- Ensure that files / general paperwork is filled in correctly and to a high-quality standard – following AEC UKAS procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures
What we are looking for
In order to make a great Surveyor, we look at the following criteria;
- You should have your P402, P403, and P404
- Experience in a similar position
- Understand the principles of the HSG 248 Analyst Guide
- You will need to be flexible in your approach to work and willing to work weekends/nights and spend time away from home
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk to clients and colleagues at all levels
- Must have a driving license
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary, increasing as you progress through your professional development, excellent benefits and world-class training at our in-house training facility.
- Competitive basic salary & overtime available
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Profit share
- Private healthcare
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays – extra holidays after a qualifying period
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Training and development
- Sports & Social Club (Crystal Maze, clay pigeon shooting, afternoon tea, theatre trips, triathlon)
Airborne Environmental Consultants Ltd (AEC) is a privately owned independent company entering its 21st year in business; the company is continuing to grow and is assisting our customers to make their workplaces a safer place. Today we have over 135 staff working to provide services across Asbestos, Legionella, Water Hygiene, Health and Safety and Fire safety.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your CV and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions please contact HR on 0161 872 7111