UKATA is seeking to appoint more Auditors to reflect the ever increasing number of membership applications being received.
This position is open to Independent Consultants and ideally suited to anyone seeking work on an ad-hoc basis.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A wide experience gained within the Asbestos industry, at all levels;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the requirements of the following:
- HSE Guidance HSG210 (third edition);
- HSE Guidance HSG247 (particularly Training Chapter 4);
- The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012;
- Managing and working with asbestos (L143 second edition)
- Commercial independence and impartiality;
- Absolute discretion and client confidentiality;
- Agreement to the requirements of the UKATA “Confidentiality Agreement”;
- The ability to electronically produce effective, professional, audit reports on a template provided by UKATA.
- Open and willing to audit by UKATA.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please submit your current CV together with a letter of application to: Debbie Nixon, Operations Manager of UKATA at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternative by post to: UKATA, Markham Vale Environment Centre, Markham Lane, Chesterfield, S44 5HY. A copy of Auditors’ Terms and Conditions are available on request.
Successful candidates will be appointed as UKATA Auditors and be eligible to become complimentary Associate Members of UKATA, during their period of service. They will be entitled to display the UKATA Auditor logo on their website and business documentation while they act as a UKATA Auditor. Further they will be provided with photo-identification which will be made available for examination upon request.