UKATA is seeking to appoint more Verifiers to reflect the ever increasing number of membership applications being received.
This position is open to Independent Consultants and ideally suited to anyone seeking work on an ad-hoc basis.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A wide experience gained within the Asbestos industry, at all levels;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the requirements of the following:
- HSE Guidance HSG210 (third edition);
- HSE Guidance HSG247 (particularly Training Chapter 4);
- The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012;
- Managing and working with asbestos (L143 second edition)
- Commercial independence and impartiality;
- Absolute discretion and client confidentiality;
- Agreement to the requirements of the UKATA “Confidentiality Agreement”;
- The ability to review asbestos training presentations for licensable work, non-licensable work (including NNLW) and asbestos awareness and produce effective, professional, verification reports highlighting areas for amendment. Amendments will be subject to re-verification.
- Open and willing to audit by UKATA.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please submit your current CV together with a letter of application to: Debbie Nixon, Operations Manager of UKATA at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternative by post to: UKATA, Unit 7 Markham Vale Environment Centre, Markham Lane, Chesterfield, S44 5HY. A copy of Verifiers’ Terms and Conditions are available on request.