Industry Associate is open to companies, sole traders or individuals who provide an industry related service within the health & safety, construction or asbestos industry. This provides an opportunity to promote and market products and services to the industry whilst showing commitment and support to continued developments within the asbestos and wider industry.
- Company listing with logo on the UKATA website,
- Use of the description ‘Industry Associate of the UK Asbestos Training Association or UKATA’ and use of the UKATA Industry Associate logo on website, stationery and other corporate publications (in accordance with Brand Guidelines),
- Offer editorial content and promotions for circulation to UKATA members and industry,
- Priority access to exhibition, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities,
- Invited to support and actively promote UKATA campaigns.
- Companies, sole traders or individuals who provide an industry related service to the health & safety, construction and asbestos industry, wishing to be associated with the aims and objectives of UKATA.
- Must not deliver, advertise or resell training courses equivalent to, or similar to, those listed in the UKATA Training Course Portfolio, unless they are a UKATA Member or a company registered as a Third Party Agent with a UKATA member.
- Industry Associates should take an active role in supporting the aims of UKATA and promoting to the wider audience the benefits of using UKATA Members to ensure the highest level of training, knowledge and professionalism.
- Companies, sole traders and individuals are encouraged to complete the Industry Associate application form and provide the relevant documentation,
- Each application will be assessed for suitability and a decision provided within 7 working days,
- A fee of £250.00 plus VAT is payable upon acceptance and will be payable annually,
- Continually support and commit to the UKATA principals and mission statement,
- Share and promote best practice and guidance in order to continually raise standards throughout the health & safety, construction and asbestos industry,
- Remain compliant with UKATA policies, guidance and rules.