The following vacancy is being offered by UKATA member Bradley Environmental Consultants Ltd
Due to an increasing workload Bradley Environmental Consultants Ltd are currently seeking a tenacious and conscientious home based Asbestos Quality Checker/ Report Verifier to join their teams in the North, West Midlands or North Wales. If you are looking for a truly rewarding career and want to work for a highly successful and established company whose reputation for quality and efficiency far outweighs the others in the industry, then this role is for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for quality checking asbestos reports undertaken and ensure all the contents and technical aspects are in accordance with the Health and Safety Guidance and the company’s procedures. The successful candidate may also be required to offer administrative support to Technical Managers and assist with dealing with client enquiries.
The candidate will hold as a minimum BOHS P402 (or RSPH equivalent qualification) and have:
- Experience of working within this type of role and within the asbestos industry
- Previous administrative experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- An excellent understanding of Health and Safety procedures in relation to asbestos
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be focused and competent and have the ability to work effectively and efficiently
- Experience of TEAMs would be an advantage but not essential as full training shall be given
- Excellent client liaison skills would be an advantage but not essential as full training shall be given
- Site experience of surveying would also be an advantage
What We Can Offer You
The starting salary is negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications between £23,000 - £26,000. The hours of work are 40 per work from 8:30am - 5pm (part time hours would also be available if preferred and home working is available although visits to one of the offices will be required for training and development). In addition, a company paid healthcare package (long service award applies), 22 days’ holiday per annum to start (long service award applies) plus 8 statutory bank holidays, company pension into which the company contributes 3% of qualifying earnings and contractual sick pay after 6 months continuous service.
The successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to undertake further BOHS (or equivalent) qualifications and the opportunity to develop within the role and within the company.
Published on Monday 29th November 2021