The following vacancy is being offered by UKATA member Bradley Environmental Consultants Ltd.
UKATA member Bradley Environmental Consultants Ltd is currently recruiting for a full-time Asbestos Trainer to cover the Midlands & South of England.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role involves the delivery of their existing portfolio of UKATA and BOHS approved asbestos-related training courses, including:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Non-licensed Work with Asbestos
- Licensed Work with Asbestos
- Duty to Manage
- P402 - Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings
- P405 - Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- Bespoke asbestos-related training
- General ad-hoc health and safety training sessions
The successful candidate will also be involved with:
- Improving and enhancing our existing courses, in line with legislative update
- Planning, designing and developing new courses
- Training, coaching and auditing new trainers
What We Bradley Environmental Consultants Offer You
- Competitive salary, dependent upon skills, experience and qualifications
- Work-life balance guarantee, including a time in lieu flexible working week
- A generous out of hours benefits package
- Paid travel time
- Company vehicle (which is available for private use)
- Company paid healthcare plan
- Company pension (into which the company contributes 3% of qualifying earnings)
- 22 days’ holiday per calendar year (which rises to 25 days after 3 years’ service and 27 days after 5 years’ service), plus the 8 statutory bank holidays
The successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to undertake further BOHS (or equivalent) qualifications, including the W504/CoCA, IOSH qualifications, training qualifications and the opportunity to develop their role within the department.
If you are interested in a rewarding career working for a highly respected, successful and established nationwide company, with over 30 years' trading experience, this is a great opportunity for you!
Published on Thursday 6th January 2022