Bradley Environmental Consultants Ltd are excited to announce that as a result of their continued success of their teams nationally, they are currently expanding their team in North Wales and looking to recruit a part time P401 Qualified Asbestos Bulk Analysts for their laboratory.
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will help with the growing business to help set up and manage the lab whilst undertaking bulk analysis of suspect asbestos containing materials using polarised light microscopy in line with ISO 17025 accreditation and the issuance of results internally and externally. In addition, the role will require the maintenance of the quality system in line with UKAS requirements, the ability to proactively prioritise, delegate and distribute work to meet deadlines for a range of clients.
Additionally, the appointee will take responsibility for the calibration of equipment, liaison with National Laboratory Manager/Technical teams across the business and possess the ability to offer telephone consultancy and an aftersales service to clients. The successful candidate will also be required to train new staff to gain qualification and authorisation to undertake bulk analysis and to develop existing staff in the accurate analysis in all types of samples and other related laboratory disciplines.
- The candidate(s) must hold a BOHS P401 (or equivalent)
- Possess 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
- Have demonstrable Asbestos Laboratory experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- The candidate must be computer literate with Microsoft Word and Excel experience and be able to adapt to specific online systems
- Experience of the TEAMS Asbestos Management Systems an advantage but essential
- The candidate must possess demonstrable organisational and time management skills, be able to self-manage, be an excellent communicator with people at all levels and be experienced in delivering excellent customer service.
What Bradley Environmental Consultants Ltd Can Offer You
- The hours of work are 20 per week, Monday to Friday with AM and PM shifts available (can be flexible to suit candidate)
- Competitive salary dependent upon skills, experience and qualifications.
- Company paid healthcare plan
- Company pension (into which the company contributes 3% of qualifying earnings)
- Company sick pay
- 22 days' holiday per annum (which rises to 25 after 3 years and 27 days after 5 years) plus the 8 statutory bank holidays.
Published on Tuesday 26th July 2022