UKATA Members Airborne Environmental Consultants are world leaders in asbestos control and management.
Darren Evans, Technical Director would like to invite you to a free seminar to take you through the logistics of an asbestos survey and discuss what is required to meet project deadlines and to stay compliant.
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for anyone who facilitates asbestos surveys such as project managers, facilities managers, duty holders etc.
• Compliance, legislation and guidance surrounding surveys
• The timescales of an asbestos survey
• The difference between Management surveys and Refurbishment/Demolition surveys
• What occurs during a survey and what information & resources are needed
• What information a survey report should contain
• How to interpret the asbestos survey report
• How to meet your project deadlines
09:00 – 09:30: Refreshments & networking opportunities
09:30 – 10:30: Presentation with Darren Evans
10:30 – 11:00: Q&A
11:00 – 11:30: Free Hazard House tours (optional)
2x admission tickets per company
Click here to book