The Sanctus Group is 15 years old this year and has gone from strength to strength in the last 24 months. They have been involved with some hugely successful and unique projects, culminating in multiple nominations and awards being presented to the company in 2019.
Sanctus have collected no less than five national and local awards including:
- Gloucestershire Business Awards 2019 - Best Place to Work in Gloucestershire;
- British Demolition Awards 2019 - Best Innovative Demolition Project;
- Brownfield Briefing Awards 2019 - Best Remediation of a Smaller Site - Sharpness Docks Project;
- Brownfield Briefing Awards 2019 - Best Brownfield Photography.
Nominations have also included:
- Gloucestershire Business Awards - Best Business Award;
- Gloucestershire Business Awards - Young Business Professional - Matt Hole;
- Gloucestershire Live - Best Regeneration Project - Sanctus House Headquarters.
The Sanctus Group has now moved into new headquarters in Quedgeley, Gloucester which provides a home for its staff and fantastic new training facilities including purpose built practical asbestos training areas, face fit testing areas and multiple classrooms.
At its recent opening party, a mix of clients, consultants, training practitioners and delegates were welcomed along to sample locally sourced food and drink and share in the atmosphere (and bar area) of Sanctus House to gain a better understanding of our business culture, who we are and what we offer.
Published on Friday 20th December 2019