Wales Health at Work Summit 2019 takes place at St George’s Hotel, Llandudno at 9.30am–3.30pm on Thursday 10 October 2019.
The Summit - focuses on the needs of Welsh SMEs and is directed primarily at organisations that support or link to SMEs (‘SME intermediaries’) in Wales. SMEs themselves are also welcome to attend. Its aims are to:
- inform you about new and existing initiatives in Wales to support employers, protect employees and improve health and wellbeing at work;
- share health, wellbeing and safety approaches;
- gather your views on what additional support SMEs need.
Main speakers at the Summit will include:
- Ken Skates AM – Minister for Economy and Transport, Welsh Government
- Sarah Albon – HSE Chief Executive (with effect from 1st September 2019)
UKATA representatives will be in attendance and on hand for any asbestos training or UKATA membership enquiries.
Event booking information can be found here: